Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ah-hA!

I like to read good blogs. But writing is a different thing altogether. But today I got tagged by Domestic Goddess to do the 7 thingy thing, because she complained that I haven�t update my blog for so long. Maybe I should just post a new photo everyday. That would mean an update but I needn�t write. I'M A GENIUS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Posted by Picasa


This is LAURENZ. He's so adorable.

U just gotta wait sweetie for the 7 thingy thing. What's "meme" by the way?

4 Comments:

At 1:11 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Leng zhai~

Sexymum, meet up in Jusco leh before my holiday starts?

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

and don't be so lazy...

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

aww... look at the big eyes!! the pj is so nice, where did u get it?
i have exactly the same sentiment as you when it comes to writing a blog... that's why i don't update regularly too.

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Ghostbird said...

DG: The ah pek pyjamas I get from a friend's grandmother who makes them. Some are really ah pek colours, but this is one of the nicer ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home