Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BE, DO, or HAVE

I would like to DO, BE or HAVE, all these (and more):

-- make a bomb
-- sew
-- bake a pizza
-- do really fancy makeup
-- tie my hair in beautiful styles
-- pick locks
-- speak and write many foreign languages
-- handle firearms
-- repelling (did only once. It was fun, but I don't know where you can do it here)
-- deep sea diving
-- a saxophone (I was in the school band before, so yes I do know how to play it)
-- a B license (for motorbike)
-- automated vacuum cleaner that can vacuum the floor and move around by itself
(much like the robot-mouse thing)
-- a light sabre
-- no extra fats around my waist and tummy
-- no stretch marks on my butt
--


more later.

4 Comments:

At 6:44 pm, Blogger Buaya69 said...

wooo, sexymama is active mama eh?

 
At 6:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei buy the sexophone lah... later the boys can pick up playing it! :)
I want to have the stretch marks removed too!

 
At 5:06 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

belacan: No-lah. Just hoping to find time to do something for myself, instead of picking up after the kids.

momof2: yeah-lor. But must find time to play it, otherwise it'll end up a toy for the kids.

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Can I add in to your list?
Do something sinful and get away with it?

Does that count?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home