Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The 7 Thingy Thing

I got tagged by Domestic Goddess.

Seven things you plan to do before you die :

(i) Decide when I want to die
(ii) Decide how I want to die
(iii) Decide whether I want to be buried or cremated or recycled
(iv) Decide where I want to be buried in the event I decided in (iii) to be buried, or where my ashes to be disposed in the event I decided in (iii) to be cremated, or in what process I’m tobe used in the event I decided in (iii) to be recycled
(v) Decide what kind of rites to be used for my funeral, or if there should be a funeral at all
(vi) Decide on how much publicity there should be for my funeral in the event I decided in (v) to have a funeral
(vii) Give specific instructions what kind of food to use for prayers for my funeral, death anniversary etc….. no ang ku kuih, fatt kuih and stuff like that. List will include buah keluak, pizza (make that Roundtable pizza), Coke, ice-cream, quesadilla, BBQ pork ribs, sushi, sashimi etc etc etc…

Seven things I could do :

(i) Make water bombs and throw them at my brother’s cat
(ii) Give the cat a bath everyday
(iii) Teach the cat to bark
(iv) Catch the ants and lizards in my house and feed to the stray cats around my apartment
(v) Get an ant-eater to eat all the ants in my house
(vi) Start a zoo
(vii) Learn voodoo

7 Celebrity crushes :

(i) Carlos Marin of Il Divo
(ii) Urs Buhler of Il Divo
(iii) Sebastien Izambard of Il Divo
(iv) David Miller of Il Divo
(v) Michael Schumacher
(vi) JK Rowling
(vii) John Taylor (of Duran Duran)

Like DG, I don’t have celebrity crushes…. at this age anyway. Who’s got the time????

7 often repeated words :

(i) Boooooooooys………...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ii) What d’ya all want to eat??
(iii) I love you too baby.
(iv) Can you all just go and sleep………..????? Please…., so that I don’t have to spank you?
(v) Stop fighting!!!!!!!!!
(vi) If you do that one more time I will ……. !!!!
(vii) You want or don’t want? Make up your mind!

And when the kids are not around: shit, bloody hell, stupid thing, you should be weeded out of the gene pool, a**hole, bummer.

7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex :

(i) Muscular calves
(ii) Muscular thighs
(iii) Thick hair
(iv) Clean and even teeth
(v) Tight buns
(vi) Smooth face
(vii) Kind eyes

7 tags goes to :

And the victims are….. :

(i)
Along
(ii) Shoppingmum
(iii) 1+2 mom
(iv) Jason
(v) Big Bok
(vi) Simon
(vii) Chrissy

Have fun folks!!!!! Of course you needn't write if you don't want to.

Writing makes me hungry. I need lunch.....

5 Comments:

At 3:25 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Wah lew... I got tagged twice for the same thing...

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Oh so sorry. Considered it done lor?

When your holidays start?

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Haha, actually I haven't do the tag thingy also. :bpbp Waiting for the mood to come...

My holidays starts after the 6th. :D Hehehe...

 
At 12:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see? this tag game very fun what, everyone came out with something funny.
BTW, if you really did teach the cat to bark, remember go on TV and newspaper make big bugs.

 
At 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i did it some time back, but didn't finish the last 2 sevens... but thanks for the tag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home