Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Eathquake? Here?

Read the papers this morning and realized that the movement I felt last night was caused by the earthquake in Sumatera.

It was somewhere around 12 midnight. I was sitting in my single sitter sofa and meditating. Suddenly I felt my chair moving, behind my back. Then again. And again.

Then a lizard squeaked from beind the sofa. Can't be a small cicak making such a big movement. So got off my butt to check what was causing the movement. Pull away the sofa from against the wall, but nope, nothing there to rock my seat. And the lizard was just a young adult who run away when I said "shoo".

So it turns out that it wasn't my meditation that called in the energy of the cosmos that rocked my chair. It was the earthquake. Pity. I was it was a sign from my spiritual guides that I was connecting with them :) It must have made the walls shudder a little, that's why my sofa moved a little as it was against the wall.

It was a funny feeling, like a massage ball running across my back. Of course if I knew what was causing it at that time, it wouldn't felt funny at all.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 pm, Blogger Buaya69 said...

and i was out mamaking! didn't really felt the tremor, and then CNN came on baru tau!

 
At 11:47 am, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Chewah, sexymama thinks she got cosmic power. Why you no sing the song, 'I feel the earth move under my feet'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home