Tuesday, March 22, 2005

13 years

In 2 days' time, I would have been married for 13 years. It doesn't seem that long though.

Got married in 1992, left for the US to study for 3 years in 1996. Spent 3 year there, and came back in 1999. Had 1st child in 2000. That's why my oldest is only going to be 5 years old this year.

For the last few years, me and sexydad didn't really celebrate our wedding anniversary. This year, we should really do something. But what to do in slow moving Melaka?

Alamak. Thursday my mum's going to BP. That means I've got to stay at home and be with Laurenz. How to go pak-tor with sexydad? Hah, do on Friday. Friday's my Chinese calendar birthday. Maybe I'll just stay at home and steam up the bedroom. Hee hee hee......

4 Comments:

At 6:18 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Happy 13th Aniversary! :)

Wah, when you don't blog, you really don't blog. Once you blog, 3,4 and 5 posts come up 1 shot in 1 day!

 
At 11:02 pm, Blogger 1+2mom said...

Happy 13th Aniversary and Birthday too. Can celebrate one short wor, feel envy.

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wah Friday is good lor. Happy steaming. LOL!

Yahor, your blog ha, very susah to keep up. I come by everyday, no changes, tiba-tiba, moved house dah.

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Happy anniversary.. sexymom! And steam up that room.. .with sexydad.. hahah!! Yer deserve it..! the pampering i mean.. or the steam..?? hehhe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home