Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Cannot, you are a girl

I'm going to blog this so that I can remind Leonard about it when I'm old and losing my memory.

When: 2003, when Leonard was 3 years +
Where: Grandma's house
Who were present: Sexydad, grandma's neighbour Dr. S and her daughter A, 7 years old

Sexydad was having conversation with Dr. S, while A was standing by listening. Leonard was cycling his tricycle and fell down and got himself hurt. And started to wail.

Sexydad: What happened?
Leo: I fall down.
Dr. S: Why are you crying?
Leo: Pain pain.
Dr. S: Oh poor thing. Where pain pain?
Leo: My penis and testicles.
Dr. S: Ohhhh! (covering mouth with hand)
A: Mom, what is penis and testicle? (Note: A has no brothers)
Dr. S: A boy's birdie and balls. Ssssshh. Quiet.
Dr. S: Come Leonard, let me check. I'm a doctor.
Leo: Cannot! You are a girl!

3 Comments:

At 2:22 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

ROTFLMAO with MsLUITA

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger 1+2mom said...

Oh.. poor Leonard!

 
At 12:10 pm, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

hehehe!! kids do say the darnest thing donch they..?? hehe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home