Thursday, March 24, 2005

God bless.....

God bless...

... my vacuum cleaner, for making it so much easier to clean the floor and whatever mess around the house

... the inventor of the vacuum cleaner

... my washing machine, for washing all the clothes, and spinning them dry

... the inventor of the washing machine

... my whistling kettle, for informing me that the water's boiling so i don't have to keep checking

... the ants around my house for letting me know that some food stuff is lying around somewhere

... the internet, for giving me so much fun

... the inventor of the internet and all the internet protocols

... the inventor of the computer

... the plants in my house

... my children, for all their love and the joy they bring me

... my husband, for his love and all the great sex

... my mum, for all that she's done for me and still doing

... my business partners

... my businesses and my suppliers

... my doctor, and for all the free medication

... my VW Kombi, for being such a wonderful van

... the management committee of my apartment block, for taking up a job that nobody wants to do

... the birds around my neighborhood, who acts as my alarm clock

... the creator of Bob the Builder

... JK Rowling, for creating Harry Potter

... Orin & Daben, for their wonderful books and teachings

... the lizards in my house, for eating up all the food droppings that i didn't vacuum

... Gmail and Yahoo!, for free email

... Thomas and Friends, and the creator

... Brad Bird for creating The Incredibles

... the inventor of the microwave oven

... the inventor of disposable diapers

... the inventor of gas cylinders

... the inventor of the modern sanitary system

... my apartment

... my wonderful comfortable king-size bed

... the inventor of the TV, video, vcd, dvd, hifi etc

... chocolates and ice-cream

... rice crackers and cream cracker and Jacob biscuits

... bacon, sausage, ham, salami and pepperoni

... pizza, macaroni, lasagna, laksa, sushi, sashimi, buah keluak, Garfield and Jim Davis

... Jonz Jonzz, the Martian Manhunter

... Marino Degano, for creating fantastic jigsaw puzzles

... MyMomsBest

... Florence Scovel Shinn, for her great books

... Alyssa Marie Rose, for her great help and love

... Lawrence, for being a great friend

... my brother and sister

... my late father, father-in-law

... my in-laws

... everyone who works for me, directly or indirectly

... my handphone, PDA, computer, speakers, cameras, thermometers

... Smart & Cool HOMES Building Technology

and thank you, thank you, thank you.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

I see yer a thankful woman.. heheh!!

 
At 3:40 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

nope... SEXY awards :)

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

*ahem* Damn happy to see MyMomsBest name there. Tenkiu, tenkiu, God for appreciative members.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home