Friday, September 30, 2005

And Leonard again!

I get a lot of comments that Leonard looks very pan-Asian. The same goes for Lucas. Only Laurenz is my Chinaman baby.

How he got that kind of lokks, I don't know. But according to some older folks who knew my father-in-law (I've never met him, since he died long before I knew Sexydad), the old man looked a bit mat salleh too. Maybe that's why.

Posted by Picasa


Strange thing is that most people says he looks like his father, but his father was mistaken for a Hispanic many times when we were holidaying in LA and San Diego. It was so funny--people started walking up to him and spoke to him in Spanish, and he just went "Huh?"

2 Comments:

At 9:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were like "senor... blablabla"? haha. this kid's got the actor face potential lar :)

 
At 3:47 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Well, he's acted in a commercial before. So I guess you could say he's an actor :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home