Monday, April 18, 2005

Lucas and his cut

Our friend here very happy to have his photo taken. Posted by Hello


Why the plaster? Last Thursday, 14-4-2005, while playing at their grandma's house, Leonard pushed Lucas, causing Lucas to fall and hit his head on the edge of the concrete slab, and getting a cut on his forehead.

Sexydad and I heard a loud "tonk", and rushed out to see what happened. And there was Lucas with blooding oozing out of his forehead, flowing down his nose and mouth. Quickly grab a towel to hold the bleeding and rushed him to the clinic.

To cut a long story short, there was no histoacryl glue, so attempted to suture the wound, but our friend didn't cooperate (can't blame him--I wouldn't let my doctor stitched the cut on the sole of my feet either). So taped him up instead.

By the time we reached home, he was happy as a bird, and didn't seem to feel any pain at all. Climbed (again!) unto the table in the courtyard and started doing the YMCA dance (a la Shrek) . Boys! They don't learn, do they?

Next day, sent him back again for gluing.

6 Comments:

At 5:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear! glad he is all active and happy again. boys will be boys... *sigh*

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Ouch, I will freaked out, I tell you. Must have been a scary moment but glad it doesn't bother him at all.

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Ouch, I will freaked out, I tell you. Must have been a scary moment but glad it doesn't bother him at all.

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger mugmug said...

wah...sounds pain..did he cry like hell?Sounds he is a brave boy!btw,he has beautiful eyes..

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger Buaya69 said...

ahh, a scar to shout about ;)

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

He's okay now. When the doctor was trying to stitch him out, I felt soooooo bad for him, worried so much that he'd be feeling the pain that I nearly blacked out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home