Friday, April 01, 2005

Tomorrow's my birthday!

It's Saturday tomorrow, and usually I'm at home alone with the boys, because Sexydad will take Saturdays to go to KL to do some work.

But tomorrow is my birthday. So Sexydad has decided that he will spend time with me tomorrow. That's what he said this morning. But knowing him, that decision can change anytime.

But never mind, I have the kids with me. I can mold their little minds into believin that I'm the one and only one they can rely on. The one and only one they should listen to. The one and only one whom they should love.

Hehe, I could easily brainwash my children to go against their father. But that is not right. I wonder if Sexydad realizes that...... he should--I've demonstrated it before. But the male species have short memories. That's why they keep forgetting how beautiful and wonderful their wives or mates are, and start to go on a hunt for younger, fresher meat.

8 Comments:

At 4:01 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Happy Earlied Birthday?

 
At 3:22 am, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Happy Birthday .. Sexymom.. :)

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

HAP, HAP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A year older, a year wiser.

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

HAP, HAP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A year older, a year wiser.

 
At 2:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last i can post a comment ;)
to wish you a belated Birthday. 生日快乐。

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger Yoong Family said...

Happy bud-day lah!

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger Yoong Family said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:42 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Thanks everyone :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home