Thursday, April 07, 2005

Women's breast, men's body

Just took a look at 5xmom's blog on breasts . And of course the comments.

Seriously, I think running without support for your breasts, especially if they're huge, is not comfortable. Can be very painful. Okay, I'm not big up there, but I've breastfed all my 3 boys and I've had my share of times when the boobs were fuller than normal. And when I try to exercise, oooooooooooohh.. painful.

I do think a woman's body is nicer to look at than a man'S. That's why it's used to sell just about anything under the sun. Especially cars, alcohol, cigarettes--those things that generally men buy more.

I'm quite sure women look at men's body too, but the level of appreciation orthe rate of drool flowing down the chin is definitely not a great as that of men looking at women's body.

I was involved in bodybuilding at one time, and had seen many almost naked men's body. Hey, with such skimpy trunks, how much do you think is covered?

Anyway, when I look at a muscular guy's body, I start thinking of how tasty it would be marinated with chili, onion, garlic, paprika, vinegar, flour, and then deep fried in hot oil. Buffalo wings, yeah.............!!! Some people claim that parts of the chicken that moves a lot, like the wings and thighs, taste better. By that logic, bodies that exercise more should taste better, right? (Yes, yes, I'm obsessed with food. Actually, I'm only obsessed with meat. Never liked vegetables, and only eat them because I want to stay reasonably healthy.)

So you guys out there who thinks that girls are staring at your body because you are so "yummy", you could be SOOOOOOOOOO right.

6 Comments:

At 5:24 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

*sweats*

 
At 8:08 am, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Hehehe!! wat a way to think of a man's body.. ;) now all the guys gotta beware.. ;)

 
At 5:34 pm, Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

Yuck!!i sometimes feel yucky when i see super huge men's boby

 
At 9:50 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Ewwwss...sexymum, you cannibal ke? Mana ada think of paprika and vinegar mya? Ewwwsss...

Frankly, I geli those men who purposely show off their muscles by wearing singlets and cycling pants to show their bulge.

You must read Xiaxue. She said penis veins turns her on. Hmmm...can someone tell me how to see that? Unless got laser eyes?

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Jason: Don't worry, I'm usually very well fed, so don't go looking for human meat to eat :)

MrsT: Some guys will have their egos really crushed.

Stephanie: Yeah, when they're out of proportion, it's awful.

5xMom: Eh, you never marinate buffalow wings before kah? Man, u really that innocent or not? If can see penis veins, surely the chap is not wearing anything to cover his little bro. Where she get to see that, that u have to ask her.

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger Buaya69 said...

so... fried sausages with chilli's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home