Friday, August 18, 2006

I can't remember my own blog!

I just remembered that I had a blog. But I couldn't remember what it called, or even what my login name was. That is not a good sign.

School holidays start this afternoon. Even the kids are released early. Now I have a whole week without anywhere to put the kids. Otherwise I have to bring them to the office and they are going to create havoc there.

One option is to go on a holiday. Where can I go that needs very little money, that is near, have easy access to food, no need to pack lots of clothes and what not? HOME. Trouble is that kids are extremely energetic during the holidays, and making them stay at home is not a good idea.

Maybe I should just buy a PS2 and let them stay at home and play. Too addictive--can't stop them from playing later. Maybe make them polish and wax the van. Oh, I did that already, and they didn't do a good job. Make them paint the house. Actually I did do that last New Year. It work only for #1.

I've got to think of something fast. In one hours' time they'll be out, and I have to do something!!! Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:51 am, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

I thought you quit blogging. I nearly wanted to SMS you to ask you to come back.

 
At 5:57 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Actually I wanted to quit. But I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to just write some nonsense once in a while :) But too busy to be regular like you guys. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home