Thursday, April 27, 2006

The last time I posted was somewhere in March. Phew! That's quite some time ago.

Somebody said that children are God's blessings. That's cool. But why do they have to be so expensive? Their upkeep, I mean. I just changed the 3 boys from one nursery/kindie to another one which is further from my house, more expensive (double the price), and have shorter hours, and follow the school holidays. Their school fees alone cost me RM1422 a month, as opposed to Rm880 before. What did I put myself into???

The good part however, is that they all LOVE this new kindie called Tadika Permata Pintar. I don't have to nag, coerce or blackmail them to go to school every morning. The teachers are really patient with them, don't use canes and they always keep their voices even. No shouting and screaming like in the previous kindie. That is a real blessing because kids that shout in school tend to come home shouting too.

The afternoons are a different program called Bright Sparks. It's a creativity program, totally non-academic and I don't really know what they do, apart from the water play, and the kids really really want to stay back for it.

Anyway, they are happy to go to school, so I guess the money's well spent. I just need to up my income, that's all.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 pm, Blogger Egghead said...

welcome back!
yeah! kids are very high maintenance nowadays... that's why we are always asked to change our lifestyle! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home