Thursday, March 02, 2006

Who's the Boss

I just realized one great thing about being your own boss--you can decide what music is being played on the piped-in music for the office.

When I come into the office and the staff have been playing some music I don't appreciate, they will immediately turn it off. When I put on my kind of music, everybody has to listen to it! Hahahaha!!!!

The song being played now is Si Tu Me Amas by Il Divo, from their second album Ancora. I simply love this song. Makes me swoon every time I hear it.

5 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger Egghead said...

I noticed a lot of the ladies are into Il Divo huh!

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Ooo.. Now you are 老板娘咯!

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Egghead: My whole family's into Il Divo.

Jason: I've always been the 老板娘 :)

 
At 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

change you blog title to 老板娘 hahaha... more fun, but then 老板娘 has three 小老板 at home, jialat.

 
At 3:28 pm, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

老板娘,lately very busy? 望你的update望到颈都长了...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home