Friday, October 28, 2005

Reptile show

The boys came back from nursery with free tickets to the Reptile Encounter show to be held in Ekspo Melaka 2005. It's from 29th Oct to 6 Nov.

DH says he'll take them there, since he knows I don't like reptiles, especially snakes. But can he handle the 3 boys by himself? He managed to bring #1 and #2 to the zoo all by himself. And they had a great time. But to handle all 3 by himself, and with so many people around? I don't think so. I don't think so.

He'll need help. But I don't want to go. I don't like those creatures and I don't even want to look at them. But the kids want to go. Leonard's got a coloring contest on Sunday, so he could go to the show after the contest. But Lucas will know that Leonard had gone for it, because Leonard is sure to talk about it. Lucas will go nuts if he knows that he didn't get to go. And so will Laurenz.

Maybe DH can bring them all on Deepavali. And get Grandma to go along with them. I'll volunteer to vacuum her house and bathe the cat.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 pm, Blogger King's wife said...

ya, my daughter and u same chinese name lah. If you are also Samantha, then scary wor...

like u, i am not a fan of reptiles either. Earlier this yr, brought the girls and some friends to the petting zoo. there was a section with snakes. we tot looking at them was bad enough, but when we looked up at the (low) ceiling, there were more suspended up there, held by a wire mesh! we ran for our lives....

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

OMG, I actually thought of using the name Samantha before!!!!! But I'm too meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... so I decided to stick to my given name.

 
At 5:47 pm, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

so, how was it?

 
At 11:03 am, Blogger Buaya69 said...

crocodiles are sexier. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home