Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lucas' Injury

First it was this:



Then this:

See the plaster on his jaw? He slipped from the stool while gargling his mouth (after brushing his teeth) and hit the sink. Got a big gash that needed stitching. But he refused to cooperate (AS USUAL!) and we had to just patch him up with the plaster. Doctor said the glue won’t help as he would be talking and moving his jaw, so the wound will still open up even with the glue.

Now this:



He was play-fighting with Leonard in my bedroom. I didn’t see how it happen as I was busy looking at the lyrics book with Laurenz, singing Passera, Passera………….. (go listen to Il Divo if you don't know what I'm singing about).

Heard a big “BONG”, and realized somebody had banged into glass table. Turned around and Lucas was there kneeling on the floor, crying. My heart fell into my stomach. One of these days it’s probably going to stay in my stomach. I carried him to the bed to inspect, and there oozing out blood, was a cut on his forehead, just slightly above the spot where he had his first cut.

Again, had to patch him up. Still refused to cooperate even though he needed stitches to minimize the scar in the future.

Once the dressing was done, he was again climbing up and down the seats in the clinic. And doing the Buzz Lightyear “To infinity and beyond!” jump. BOYS!!!!!



16 Comments:

At 2:43 pm, Blogger Egghead said...

BOYS will be BOYS!!

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Kesiannya. He sure has alots of injuries on his face. But still as leng zhai as before. THe first picture, was it taken near the Jaya Jusco junction?

 
At 4:18 pm, Blogger ZMM said...

poor thing..

Btw, your boys are gorgeos. Can I book one for my daugther? :-P

Another thing, 3 boys and still blogging, you are amazing!

 
At 11:46 am, Blogger Annie said...

I oso feel heartache seeing my lengchai got hurt....fyi, i oso want to book one for my daughter, so please take good care of them!

*yeh..lengchai son-in-law*!!!

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

I guess it wasn't that bad since you said he is still jumping and climbing. Just hope it won't leave a scar behind.

 
At 3:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children are mighty resilent.. eh..??

 
At 3:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOY oh BOY! three times is enough already isn't it?

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Egghead--- I know, I know.... *sigh*

Jason--Nope. At the Durian Daun/Bukit Serindit junction.

 
At 5:06 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Zara's Mama-- Thanks :) You want to book ah? Lemme see, MrsT book 1, Belacans book 2.... don't have enough leh... :) Maria wanted to book also you know.

Annie--you too???? Next time must check all the phone calls that come for the kids--see whether it's the young girls calling or their mummies. :)

 
At 5:10 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

Domesticegoddess--It wasn't as bad as the 1st time, but still pretty scary when the blood was flowing down, and he was looking so worn out initially.

Now he think he's a wizard. He sits down, faces his dad, pushes his hair away from his forehead to show the scars and says, "Dad, I'm Harry Potter." :)

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

BigBok--Yep. And Thank God for that,else we mummies will be having major hairloss all the time.

Maria--I hope that is the last..... *shrugs*.....

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

aiyoh...all lengchai leh...

eeeee nobody book my son ah? :)

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger King's wife said...

hi
i was blogging around and saw your blog from domestic goddess' one. I noticed your other inactive blog yaddi yaddi yadda has "leesumay" in the url. What a coincidence, that's my daughter's name!

fyi, i can totally relate to passera, passera.....

 
At 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh!
would Ian be link this? He is already crawling up the gate now...
Boys...

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Ghostbird said...

leecs---try having daughters :)

king's wife--means you are queen right? :) Oooohhh.....another Il Divo fan. Wah... your daughter and I same name ah? That's fun :)

Suzette-- I think Ian is going to climb everywhere if you let him... boys will be boys...

 
At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya! got ure link off il divo..christina aka scsi100 here

omgg ure kids so leng chai! I have a niece ok...they booked already ah..=D

and yes PASSSEERRRAAA i can c why u were distracted...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home